Focussed on Women’s Health – at our leading pelvic health clinic.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with Maria Elliot, the founder of Mummy MOT, a specialist in postnatal assessment and rehabilitation.
To support women achieve optimal pelvic health and rehabilitation through manual therapy, dynamic exercises, and functional rehabilitation. Working closely with our team to create integrated recovery programs and use the latest techniques and equipment to support recovery. Our patient list includes new moms, women with endometriosis, and men and women with pelvic pain, among others.
You should be available to work a minimum of 2 clinics per week.
Employment Type: Part-time, self-employed. Other options are available.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40.00-£55.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location, Central London
- Previous physiotherapy experience and a keen interest in pelvic health.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work within a wider team.
- Certified Mummy MOT practitioner (or willing to train).
- Qualified physiotherapist i.e. Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- At least 2 years experience in women’s health physiotherapy.
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist to work in the UK.
If the above resonates with you and you are passionate about your profession, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter to Isabella: firstname.lastname@example.org