Acceptable Use Policy
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms
- not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; and
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
- We may make interactive services available on the Site, for example areas where you can comment on Content.
- We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to our interactive services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissionswe shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of our interactive services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
- Any Submission or communication to users of our Site must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied at our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
Linking and framing
- You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trademarks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trademarks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Using our name and logo
- You may not use our trademarks, logos or trade names except in accordance with these Terms.
- We shall apply these Terms in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of the Terms we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses.
No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We shall try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
- If you want to take court proceedings, courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to these
Last Updated 12 Dec 2022