Endometriosis is a condition where tissue similar to the lining of the womb grows in other places, such as the ovaries and fallopian tubes. Endometriosis can affect women of any age, including teenagers. It’s a long-term condition that can have a significant impact on your life, but there are treatments that can help.
Your Endometriosis Initial Consultation involves:
- Full history from you regarding your journey to date, symptoms, surgeries, challenges, concerns, and changes in mood/energy.
- Observation of functional movement, squat, lift, push, pull etc.
- Assessment of breath and diaphragm release.
- Examination of the pelvic floor, abdomen, muscles, bladder, bowel and sexual health.
Following your assessment we will create a bespoke treatment pathway which usually involves 8 to 12 sessions combining;
- Manual therapy (internal and external)
- LPG Endermologie
- Home exercise programme
We encourage a holistic approach and integrate clinical experience and research.