We have a number of highly qualified, experienced Chartered Physiotherapists who specialise in treating a full range of musculoskeletal problems.
Initial assessment of a wide range of injuries, disorders and diseases including;
- Spinal pain (low back pain, mid back pain and neck issues)
- Muscle, joints and ligament injuries
- Sporting Injuries
- Lower limb injuries including hip, knee and foot/ankle problems
- Upper limb injuries including shoulder, elbow and wrist problems
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Occupational injuries
- Pre and postnatal MSK conditions
What to expect from your MSK Initial Consultation
Our physiotherapists will undertake a detailed history to establish how the symptoms behave and to fully screen for any adverse medical conditions, followed by a full examination to assess and diagnose the cause of the symptoms.
Treatment may then include:
- manual therapy techniques (hands-on treatment) to relieve pain and stiffness.
- soft tissue, myofascial release treatment/massage
- specific exercises to help with strengthening and recovery
- Postural re-education to relieve symptoms and correct muscle imbalances
- Ergonomic assessment and advice